Surrey Life competition winner jets off for a very special Christmas
One lucky Surrey Life reader will enjoy a very special Christmas treat this year, as the winner of our exclusive October competition prize, courtesy of award-winning travel agent Haslemere Travel
One lucky Surrey Life reader will enjoy a very special Christmas treat this year, as the winner of our exclusive October competition prize, courtesy of award-winning travel agent Haslemere Travel.
Primary schoolteacher Tanya Blackburn, from Charlwood, will visit the historic city of Vilnius for the very first time in December, with her husband Sam.
The prize includes flights for two people with AirBaltic to the city of Vilnius, a two-night stay in four-star, luxury hotel Mabre Residence and a visit to the city’s celebrated Christmas markets.
Run in association with leading independent travel agent Haslemere Travel and the Lithuanian National Tourism Office, the competition received a record 1,500 entries.
“We were delighted to present this magnificent prize to Tanya – it’s a beautiful, historic city and very picturesque in the winter snow especially,” said Gemma Antrobus, managing director, Haslemere Travel.
The expert team at Haslemere Travel was also in a celebratory mood, having just been awarded gold at the British Travel Awards, with the prize for Small Travel Retailer of the Year 2011.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 3 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 8 Kent's Tom enters the Great British Bake Off tent
- 9 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 10 7 of the best spas in Sussex
Haslemere Travel, 2/4 Petworth Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2HR: 01428 658777
Photo: (l-r) Haslemere Travel’s chairman Andrew Brownrigg, Surrey Life reader Tanya Blackburn, Lithuanian National Tourism Office’s director Augusta Jaudegyte and Haslemere Travel’s managing director Gemma Antrobus