Sussex business receives award for charity work
I DRIVE U Chauffeur Service achieves recognition for its work with the Amber Foundation
Anne and Charlie Phesse of local business I DRIVE U Chauffeur Service have been given an award in recognition of their support by the Fund Raising Director of The Amber Foundation, Sue Condie.
They are now looking forward to the Elkie Brooks concert they have organised for 16 July at Knepp Castle. "We have been planning the Elkie Brooks concert since before Christmas 2010 and our sincere thanks must go to Sir Charles Burrell for allowing us to use his land.
We hope to raise as much money as we can for The Amber Foundation to support the amazing work they are doing in helping vulnerable 18-30 year olds, who have fallen on hard times. The setting is beautiful and its location near the A24 makes it an ideal site for an outdoor concert.
Tickets are now on sale at �25 for the picnic ticket with accompanying under 14s free, or you can really spoil yourselves or somebody special with our premium tickets at �125 each for a dressed marquee with all the trimmings near the stage. Our support acts are the young ladies from the music and expressive arts department of Millais School, who will be performing the Snow Queen, Elaine Crouch jazz and blues singer from Brighton and the local legendary band Papa Faloon.
This will be a great evening out for all concerned.”
Full details on the concert and I DRIVE U Chauffeur Service can be found at www.idriveu.com
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 8 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex