TV antiques expert Adam Partridge
- Credit: Archant
Auctioneer and valuer Adam Partridge has salesrooms in Macclesfield and Liverpool but dreams of a cricketing life overseas
What makes your business special?
The personal touch: I do 80% plus of all home visits and email enquiries. We have a very friendly team.
Who or what has been the biggest influence on your business?
My time as an expert on numerous antiques/auction television shows since 2000.
On the rare occasions you get chance to go out for lunch with a client, where in Cheshire do you head?
Usually to Sutton Hall in Macclesfield. It’s close to us, with good food and a friendly atmosphere.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Which major national or international brand do you most admire and why?
There aren’t any really.
Do you have a company motto or mantra?
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
It’s nice to be nice.
If you weren’t earning your living doing this, what would be your dream job?
Coaching cricket in the Caribbean.
Tell us what you do on a weekend off.
I spend time with my family, coach cricket, teach music, take the dogs for a walk in the Peak District, gardening.
Adam Partridge Auctioneers & Valuers, Cheshire Saleroom, Withyfold Drive, Macclesfield, SK10 2BD.
Tel 01625 431788 www.adampartridge.co.uk