Essex’s best wedding venues: Leez Priory in Little Leighs
- Credit: Archant
Part of the Country House Weddings collection, Leez Priory is a breath-taking Tudor manor house resting in 40 acres of mature woodland, rolling parkland, manicured lawns and lakes
As you approach, you cannot fail to be impressed by this striking country house and, inside, there are many characterful spaces to enjoy including the Tudor Room with exposed beams and feature inglenook fireplace.
The Light Oak Room houses the baby grand piano which can be enjoyed on wedding days. The bar, with its roaring log fire and wood paneled walls is a popular spot for socializing.
The Carriageway is an excellent first impression for guests with original flagstone flooring, huge double doors and views out onto the inner courtyard lawn.
Leez Priory offers 3 indoor and 4 outdoor licensed settings for your ceremony and two options for dining.
The beautiful Coach House barn is ideal for those wishing to incorporate a rustic theme into their day.
The expertise of a team of in-house chefs ensures the quality of meal service to be guaranteed every time and allows for a completely bespoke menu choice for the couple on their day.
Fully stocked bar and contemporary party room provides a great setting for the evening party. There are 25 guest bedrooms too so that 54 guests can stay overnight in total.
- 1 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 4 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Cheshire
- 7 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 10 5 of the most romantic walks in Yorkshire
The all-inclusive wedding package on offer makes for stress free wedding planning in an exceptional setting. Based on 60 guests, package prices start from just £10,000.
Leez Priory | 01245 362 555 | firstname.lastname@example.org