Pig & Whistle in Chelmsford becomes Essex’s newest wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
Pig & Whistle is the newest Essex venue licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
This 16th century public house has been lovingly transformed into an award winning romantic restaurant.
Its traditional, intimate and cosy, and the ideal location to celebrate the union of two loved ones with close family and friends.
Located in north Chelmsford between Writtle and Broomfield, the sun terrace has stunning views across the Essex countryside, with magical summer sunsets, the ideal backdrop to your celebrations.
They'll help you tailor your experience to suit your own style and requirements.
How many guests?
The venue is able to cater for up to 70 guests.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Dream come true…
This intimate venue was voted Essex's most romantic restaurant in 2019 and its size is ideal for small ceremonies and celebrations.
The countryside view provides a lovely backdrop, and the sunsets are amazing.
PIG & WHISTLE Chignal Smealy Chelmsford CM1 4SZ 01245 443186 pigandwhistlechelmsford.uk/ceremonies