Pig & Whistle in Chelmsford becomes Essex’s newest wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
Pig & Whistle is the newest Essex venue licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
This 16th century public house has been lovingly transformed into an award winning romantic restaurant.
Its traditional, intimate and cosy, and the ideal location to celebrate the union of two loved ones with close family and friends.
Located in north Chelmsford between Writtle and Broomfield, the sun terrace has stunning views across the Essex countryside, with magical summer sunsets, the ideal backdrop to your celebrations.
They'll help you tailor your experience to suit your own style and requirements.
How many guests?
The venue is able to cater for up to 70 guests.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 4 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 5 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 10 Cotswold hauntings and ghost stories
Dream come true…
This intimate venue was voted Essex's most romantic restaurant in 2019 and its size is ideal for small ceremonies and celebrations.
The countryside view provides a lovely backdrop, and the sunsets are amazing.
PIG & WHISTLE Chignal Smealy Chelmsford CM1 4SZ 01245 443186 pigandwhistlechelmsford.uk/ceremonies