Pig & Whistle in Chelmsford becomes Essex’s newest wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
Pig & Whistle is the newest Essex venue licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
This 16th century public house has been lovingly transformed into an award winning romantic restaurant.
Its traditional, intimate and cosy, and the ideal location to celebrate the union of two loved ones with close family and friends.
Located in north Chelmsford between Writtle and Broomfield, the sun terrace has stunning views across the Essex countryside, with magical summer sunsets, the ideal backdrop to your celebrations.
They'll help you tailor your experience to suit your own style and requirements.
How many guests?
The venue is able to cater for up to 70 guests.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Dream come true…
This intimate venue was voted Essex's most romantic restaurant in 2019 and its size is ideal for small ceremonies and celebrations.
The countryside view provides a lovely backdrop, and the sunsets are amazing.
PIG & WHISTLE Chignal Smealy Chelmsford CM1 4SZ 01245 443186 pigandwhistlechelmsford.uk/ceremonies