Pig & Whistle in Chelmsford becomes Essex’s newest wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
Pig & Whistle is the newest Essex venue licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
This 16th century public house has been lovingly transformed into an award winning romantic restaurant.
Its traditional, intimate and cosy, and the ideal location to celebrate the union of two loved ones with close family and friends.
Located in north Chelmsford between Writtle and Broomfield, the sun terrace has stunning views across the Essex countryside, with magical summer sunsets, the ideal backdrop to your celebrations.
They'll help you tailor your experience to suit your own style and requirements.
How many guests?
The venue is able to cater for up to 70 guests.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 6 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
Dream come true…
This intimate venue was voted Essex's most romantic restaurant in 2019 and its size is ideal for small ceremonies and celebrations.
The countryside view provides a lovely backdrop, and the sunsets are amazing.
PIG & WHISTLE Chignal Smealy Chelmsford CM1 4SZ 01245 443186 pigandwhistlechelmsford.uk/ceremonies