Pig & Whistle in Chelmsford becomes Essex’s newest wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
Pig & Whistle is the newest Essex venue licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
This 16th century public house has been lovingly transformed into an award winning romantic restaurant.
Its traditional, intimate and cosy, and the ideal location to celebrate the union of two loved ones with close family and friends.
Located in north Chelmsford between Writtle and Broomfield, the sun terrace has stunning views across the Essex countryside, with magical summer sunsets, the ideal backdrop to your celebrations.
They'll help you tailor your experience to suit your own style and requirements.
How many guests?
The venue is able to cater for up to 70 guests.
- 1 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Adventure Cinema announces Essex locations for alfresco summer screenings
- 4 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 5 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 6 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Cheshire
- 7 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 10 5 of the most romantic walks in Yorkshire
Dream come true…
This intimate venue was voted Essex's most romantic restaurant in 2019 and its size is ideal for small ceremonies and celebrations.
The countryside view provides a lovely backdrop, and the sunsets are amazing.
PIG & WHISTLE Chignal Smealy Chelmsford CM1 4SZ 01245 443186 pigandwhistlechelmsford.uk/ceremonies