Pig & Whistle in Chelmsford becomes Essex’s newest wedding venue
- Credit: Archant
Pig & Whistle is the newest Essex venue licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies
This 16th century public house has been lovingly transformed into an award winning romantic restaurant.
Its traditional, intimate and cosy, and the ideal location to celebrate the union of two loved ones with close family and friends.
Located in north Chelmsford between Writtle and Broomfield, the sun terrace has stunning views across the Essex countryside, with magical summer sunsets, the ideal backdrop to your celebrations.
They'll help you tailor your experience to suit your own style and requirements.
How many guests?
The venue is able to cater for up to 70 guests.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 3 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 4 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 5 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 9 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 10 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
Dream come true…
This intimate venue was voted Essex's most romantic restaurant in 2019 and its size is ideal for small ceremonies and celebrations.
The countryside view provides a lovely backdrop, and the sunsets are amazing.
PIG & WHISTLE Chignal Smealy Chelmsford CM1 4SZ 01245 443186 pigandwhistlechelmsford.uk/ceremonies