Reader wedding: Amy Chrisp and Mark Hayfield
- Credit: Archant
We found out about the beautiful wedding of Amy Chrisp and Mark Hayfield
Got married at …
St Mary’s Church, Hunton, followed by a garden reception at Mark’s parent’s house, also in Hunton. Luckily the sun was shining and guests were able to sit outside on hay bales and deck chairs. An outside photo booth, made from a tree decorated with picture frames, lampshades and bunting, was a popular feature - created by Noemi Pearson it also had Little Letter House calligraphy signage. Marquee by Cavendish Marquees.
The bride wore …
The Ava dress with veil, both from Melanie Potro based at Oxo Tower Wharf in London.
Jewellery by …
Engagement and wedding rings made by Burt and Gurt Jewellery, bespoke jewellers based at London’s Hatton Garden.
- 1 How to find out about your seafearing Dorset ancestors
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 4 Why you should visit RSPB Leighton Moss nature reserve
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 3 pretty walks with farmer's markets in Derbyshire
- 7 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 8 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 9 This Devon walk takes in two pretty villages
- 10 See inside this 6-bedroom family home in Charlton Kings on the market for £1.59 million
Flowers included …
Bride’s bouquet had Avalanche Roses, Delphiniums, Astrantia Million Stars, and Waxflower Maya. Bridesmaids and flower girl bouquets had Nigella and Gypsophila. Table centrepieces were made from vintage cake stands covered with Bisou Roses, Delphiniums, Nigella, Scabious, Pitosporum and Waxflower Maya.
Hair and make-up by …
Amy Linsdell, Number Nine Hairdressing in Maidstone.Make up by Emma Sands.
Honeymooned in …
Havana, Cuba and Riviera Maya in Mexico. Booked through Jane Garfield at Dial a Flight.
Pictures by …
Frank Noon Photography, www.franknoon.com
Food by …
A Kentish feast by Corinne’s Creative Kitchen, including cheese from the Cheesemakers of Canterbury and Kingcott Dairy, veg from Macknade Fine Foods, meat from Doughty’s in Doddington, ice cream from Simply Ice Cream.
Drinks included …
Sparkling wine, plus Kentish ale from Rockin Robin Brewery in Boughton Monchelsea. Bar and evening drinks supplied by Purple Fizz.