Spring Vintage Wedding Fair
- Credit: Archant
The Spring Vintage Wedding Fair on Thursday 13 March 6-8.30pm at Deer Park Country House Hotel, Honiton
Blue Fizz Events, an events management company based in North Devon and specialising in the organisation and management of styled and themed Wedding Fairs, returns to the stunning Deer Park Country House Hotel for a wedding treat – the season is Spring and the inspiration is Vintage….a beautiful combination.
The ‘Spring Vintage’ wedding fair will delight and inspire. Think elegance, style and glamour. The carefully selected Vintage inspired suppliers will showcase their gorgeous products and services and with hint of Spring in the air, this fair will be visual, fragrant and fabulous.
From styling to accessories, gowns to garlands, Vintage china to cakes…there is something for every bride. With music from talented classical crossover performer Tamsin Ball and pianist Rachel Pearson, candles and canapés, this is the event for every bride!
Entry is free with some fabulous giveaways and free goody bags for all brides.
Brides will receive automatic entry into 3 competitions to win A) Bed & Breakfast at the hotel B) Meal for two at the hotel or C) Blue Fizz wedding styling advice
Terms & Conditions apply
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
For further information please contact BLUE FIZZ EVENTS 07845 147563 firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook Blue Fizz Events Twitter @bluefizzevents