Why you should consider Jimmy’s Farm for your wedding
- Credit: Archant
This Summer 2019 saw the launch of a brand new venue at Jimmy’s Farm
Our stunning tent sits proudly in our newly landscaped Herb Garden. Exclusive to you and your guests for outdoor ceremonies, photos, garden games for up to 200 guests.
We will connect your guests with the beautiful surrounding countryside and against the beautiful backdrop of an old-fashioned working farm.
All we need now is your personal touches.
You will use our charming hand built eco Roundhouse to sign the legal registry for your marriage certificate and our 18th Century converted barn for your wedding breakfast and evening entertainment.
We have a fully stocked bar courtesy of Adnams, we take great pride in the food we produce with a strong 'Farm to Fork' ethos and our events team will ensure a first class service.
Set your day apart from the rest with the added opportunity for our couples and their guests to enjoy an exclusive out of hours Zoo experience and wander through our ancient woodland. There are amazing photo opportunities around every corner. Discover something new.
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
For an added great outdoors and wild experience, Glamp with us and enjoy our 'Greedy Farmers Breakfast' in the morning. A great time for all guests to chat and reminisce about the celebrations the day before.
- Civil Ceremony Licence
- 18th Century Restored Barn For Your Wedding Breakfast
- Celebration Tent & Stunning Herb Garden Drinks Reception and Photos
- Charming Eco Roundhouse to Sign the Register
- Up to 200 Guests
- Fresh Food & Local Drink
- Full Bar Services
- Luxury Camping
- Free Parking
- Dedicated Wedding Team
- Dog's Of Honour Welcome
Tips from Jimmy & Caela
The best tips to give future couples getting married on the farm?
Caela: It's hard but try not to worry too much. I know, it's easier said than done during what can often be a stressful time. Ultimately it's a day when everyone wants to wish you well and give you lots of love - so take your time to enjoy your special day.
Jimmy: I found myself a quiet corner for five minutes with my new wife and a glass of bubbly. We sat together by the fire pit and loved watching people laughing and dancing as the party kicked off.
Tips from Natalie Solanke Weddings
- Talking to your guests is obviously a must but you may end up not getting on the dance floor and missing your evening buffet. Break away and have some fun!
- Make a list of photos you would like to be taken with family members and friends. It could be over looked if it's not written down and organised on the day.
- Have fun, laugh, eat and be Married
On such a momentous day you deserve to treat yourselves to a unique, relaxed and beautifully rural venue that offers everything you dream of.
For more information, ideas and inspiration head over to our Instagram page @Jimmys_Farm_Weddings
Email Natalie Solanke Weddings on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cori & George 11th May 2019
We are so overwhelmed from yesterday and utterly grateful to everyone at the farm. It was more than what we could have hoped for.
Naomi & Matt 19th January 2019
Thank you Natalie, so much for all you did for us on the day and I really felt like everything ran so smoothly.
Also please pass on our thanks to all the staff who worked that night, they were all so professional and friendly. THANK YOU!