Wedmore Real Ale Festival donates �12,750.00 to local worthy causes
Wedmore Real Ale Festival gave away �12,750.00 to local charities and worthy causes at their annual presentation night on Saturday 13th November.
Wedmore Real Ale Festival gave away �12,750.00 to local worthy causes at their annual presentation night on Saturday 13th November.
The 2010 beneficiaries were:
Wedmore Green Group �250.00
Wedmore in Bloom �250.00
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 9 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
Wedmore Day Centre �500.00
Wedmore Scouts �500.00
Wedmore Junior Girls Football �625.00
Moving Together in Somerset �625.00
Arthritis Research in Children �750.00
Wedmore Playgroup �750.00
Jubilee Sailing Trust �750.00Weston Hospice �1000.00
Blackford village hall �1000.00
Wedmore Play Area �1000.00
Wedmore First School �1250.00
Wedmore Village Hall �1500.00
Children's Hospice South West �1500.00
We would like to thank all of our sponsors and volunteers who help to make this event such a great success. This was by far our busiest festival to date and we look forward to our 11th festival next year.
The dates for the 11th Wedmore Real Ale Festival are
16th – 18th September 2011
For more information visit http://wedmorerealale.com/