WEG about town… Georgina Stephens
- Credit: John Cassidy The Headshot Guy®
Georgina Stephens, founder of Essex Life Coach, talks to WEL about her passion for helping people become happier
What do you do?
I help people achieve their goals through coaching.
Where do you live and why?
I live in Buckhurst Hill and have done all my life. My family are close by with my mum up the road, my nan in Loughton and my brother in South Woodford - we all like to be close together!
What is the best part of your job?
Helping people to achieve great things and to see them become happier. Hearing their positive feedback motivates me every day.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
What is the worst part of your job?
I love spending time with clients so admin is less enticing for me.
How do you like to spend your time with your family?
We love brunch and the Green Owl on Queen’s road is our favourite spot on a Sunday to eat, gossip and laugh.
Do you have a fitness regime?
I love Bounce classes, do HIIT and booty building with @alphadollfit, as well as working with Lisa Nash to tone up and build muscle.
What is your beauty must have this season?
Aurelia’s Miracle Cleanser – it is so gentle yet so effective
Where do you like to go with the girls?
I like to meet the girls at Kings and Queens in Buckhurst Hill to get our nails and beauty treats done by Natalie with a cup of tea and a cheeky biscuit.
Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Definitely my gorgeous ragdoll cat, Moshi. He is insanely adorable and I am always spoiling him.
How do you relax?
I am a classic Netflix and chill kind of girl. I pop on a series (Rupaul’s Drag Race is always a winner) grab a brew, pop on a sheet mask and vegetate…bliss.
What is your biggest achievement in your career so far?
Having a positive impact on people’s lives. We spend so much time in our jobs and it is fantastic to be able to see the progress my clients make.
Can you share your future ambitions?
In the future, I would love to train people to do what I do, so we can work together to make Essex an even happier place.
If you want to be a WEG, email email@example.com