Celebrating the women of Yorkshire on International Women’s Day
- Credit: Archant
It’s International Women’s Day and we love the women of Yorkshire - these are some of the cool, creative and clever women we’ve featured in the pages Yorkshire Life so far this year ...
Victoria Robinson at art& shares her favourite things about Yorkshire.
Bedale-based Jodie McGregor runs the successful granola start-up Perfect Provender.
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 10 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
Anna Makin-Jones has created a line of drinks made with English fruits and foraged botanicals, inspired by the Yorkshire countryside.
Sabrina moved to Yorkshire last year and is loving life here. She shares her plans for Mother's Day.
As Bettys prepares to celebrate its centenary, we talk to Lesley Wild about her 40 years with the family firm
Rachael Bice is the new chief executive at the helm of Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.
Author Monica Cafferky on how Yorkshire inspired her debut novel: The Winter's Sleep
Keeley, who is better known as 'Vintage Keeley' organises the hugely popular Festival of Vintage at York Racecourse.
Laura Whittle is sales and marketing director at her family's business, Whitby Seafoods.
We join Yorkshire Shepherdess Amanda Livingston-Owen on the farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
Designer Bess Sturman loves to work with Yorkshire artisans for her bespoke interiors projects
Leeds based textile designer Adriana Gentile designs and manufactures lovely cushions and throws for the home, made in a Yorkshire weaving mill.
WOMEN IN BUSINESS
We also spoke to women across all sectors in the Yorkshire business world.
To find out more about International Women's Day go to www.internationalwomensday.com