WIN lunch for four at The Pig at Combe in Gittisham
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with The Pig at Combe to offer one reader the chance to win lunch for four in the Gittisham hotel’s beautiful restaurant
The chefs make the most of the walled kitchen garden, with other produce coming from a strict 25 mile radius of the hotel. Expect seasonal menus which are heavily influenced by the surroundings.
It's a great time of year too, with the kitchen garden waking up after winter, offering fresh spring shoots on the Pig's iconic Plot to Plate menu.
WIN! A three course Plot to Plate lunch for four with a bottle of PIG HUT wine of your choice.
To enter simply answer the question: What's the nearest town to The Pig at Combe? E-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with Pig in the subject line by 30 May 2019.
Archant terms and conditons apply (see Devon Life website). Additional T&Cs: One winner will receive a Plot to Plate Seasonal Set Lunch for four voucher, to include 1 bottle of PIG HUT wine. Open to UK residents only, aged over 18.
Prizes are non transferable, non exchangeable and have no cash alternative. One entry per person. Meal for 4 at THE PIG-at Combe restaurant only, no further drinks included.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 8 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
One use only, not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid for six months from close of competition. Valid as specified in the competition.