Prepare Yourself For Christmas - a Seasoned Days event by Fiona and Guy
- Credit: Archant
Summer is now behind us, schools are back and already we are starting to focus on the next big occasion – Christmas.
Seasoned Days, by Fiona and Guy, have launched a refreshing new day out where visitors are able to enjoy learning new skills to add a special touch to their Christmas as well as experiencing some great shopping with a few other touches also added to the day.
Prepare Yourself for Christmas will be held on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 October, at The Conservatory at Luton Hoo, Luton Hoo Estate, which is located on the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border on the A1081 (about a mile from the renowned Luton Hoo Hotel).
“Our aim” says Guy Rodger, Director of Season Days, “is to give our visitors a really great, and somewhat more personal, day out with the opportunity to attend at least three of the six demonstration workshops on offer. We have hand picked a fabulous selection of exhibitors to enable our discerning audience to see some wonderful products that they would not necessarily see on the high street. We want everyone who attends to have a fabulous day and leave having learnt some new skills, done some Christmas and personal shopping, and overall to have had a most enjoyable day out with their friends.”
Tickets will include refreshments throughout the day and delicious bowl food lunch with wine, Prosecco and soft drinks.
Tickets must be booked in advance and are limited to 250 visitors per day.
This promises to be a real treat– for full information and to book tickets – www.seasoneddays.co.uk - or call Fiona or Guy on 01256 768346
For 20% off your ticket price, quote HLR67 when you book (only redeemable by phone)
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 It’s a Cotswold hat-trick at Chelsea!
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Meet this year's Yorkshire contestant for the Great British Bake Off