Suffolk Magazine invites you to a special event
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Magazine would like to invite you to an exclusive event at the Suffolk Show on Wednesday 31st May 2017 at the Archant Hospitality Marquee on the corner of the grand ring
The Arcade Street Tarvern, Ipswich, winner of EADT Suffolk Food & Drink Award, Best Pub, will be showcasing some amazing beers & incredible gins from their extensive range from 3.30pm - 5.30pm*
There is limited availability, please confirm your place by emailing Ellie Gooch at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 17th May.
Arcade Street Tavern
Wednesday 31 May
Set in an old Georgian town house in the centre of Ipswich, Arcade Street Tavern serves over 100 different varieties of craft beer – many from smaller independent breweries – and delicious artisan coffee.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go