Win a Cosy Cornish Retreat at the Alverton Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Peaceful coastal paths, empty beaches and hearty cuisine – Cornwall in winter is a magical time of the year.
Expect uninterrupted peace with the warmest Cornish welcome at The Alverton’s little oasis in the city. Check in during the autumn-winter months for a Cosy Cornish Retreat and fall in love with the hotel’s off-beat charm, manicured gardens and irresistible cuisine. With rooms for two from £119 per night including a proper Cornish breakfast and a two-course dinner prepared in the two AA rosette awarded restaurant, now is the perfect time to book that much needed break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Please book by calling 01872 276633 or by visiting www.thealverton.co.uk
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 7 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon