Win one of five family tickets to The Great British Food Festival at Harewood House
- Credit: Archant
The Great British Food Festival returns to Harewood House from the 25th - 27th May.
Bigger and better than ever before! Let us tantalise your taste buds; delectable food and drink awaits from our fabulous street food vendors, niche bars and gourmet Artisan Producers. Our Chef Demos are back with a host of fabulous local chefs and Bake-Off favourites! NEW for 2019 we’ll be hosting our Chef’s Table at the Chef Demos. Our Bake Stage returns, with a mix of old favourites and NEW 2018 Bake-Off celebs, and will be more interactive than ever before! NEW for 2019 we’re introducing Our BBQ Stage and the BBQ-Off. Could you be crowned King or Queen of the BBQ?! Paula’s Cooking in a Campervan demos return and fabulous Foraging walks and talks will be available all weekend. As always, there’ll be great live music throughout the weekend. We’ve got plenty up our sleeves for the little ones too, NEW recipes at Kids Cookery, Kids’ Rides, FREE circus skills and a NEW FREE interactive, hands on Mini-Zoo. Plus Harewood’s amazing adventure playground, penguin enclosure and Wild Bird Garden. It really is the perfect recipe for a fabulous, family foodie day out! www.greatbritishfoodfestival.com.
To win one of 5 family tickets, just answer the following question:
What time does the Great British Food Festival open?:
The winners will be the first five correct entries drawn after the closing date of 10th May 2019. The editor’s decision is final. Submit your answer via the online form.
Terms and conditions: For full Archant terms and conditions and opt-in, please visit our website yorkshirelife.co.uk. Unless you have chosen to receive other information from us, Archant Community Media Limited, The Great British Food Festival will solely use the data you provide for the purpose of running the competition, including contacting winners and the distribution of any prize. *Prize tickets are day tickets only, valid 25th–27th May 2019. Tickets cannot be resold. No cash alternatives.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 8 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch