12 photos that capture the true beauty of Swaledale
- Credit: Archant
Our readers share their images of Swaledale
Swaledale lies at the northern tip of the Yorkshire Dales and the many vaired and unspoilt landscapes make it a popular place for photographers.
The rolling green hills and fields around Muker, Gunnerside and Reeth make for dramatic landscapes and there are also a handful of waterfalls to visit in the area.
The annual Swaledale Festival is a celebration of arts, music and walking takes place every year at various venues across the region.
Why don’t you upload your Swaledale photos to the reader photo gallery? We pick the best ones each month to go in the magazine.
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 5 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 8 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 great walks near Warrington