12 photos that capture the true beauty of Swaledale
- Credit: Archant
Our readers share their images of Swaledale
Swaledale lies at the northern tip of the Yorkshire Dales and the many vaired and unspoilt landscapes make it a popular place for photographers.
The rolling green hills and fields around Muker, Gunnerside and Reeth make for dramatic landscapes and there are also a handful of waterfalls to visit in the area.
The annual Swaledale Festival is a celebration of arts, music and walking takes place every year at various venues across the region.
Why don’t you upload your Swaledale photos to the reader photo gallery? We pick the best ones each month to go in the magazine.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 2 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 3 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 4 Historic Surrey Homes: Albury Park Mansion
- 5 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 6 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 7 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 8 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 9 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 10 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire