14 REASONS WHY YOU'D WANT TO SPEND VALENTINE'S DAY IN CORNWALL
Written by Georgia Atkins
From being mesmerised by a Cornish sunset to exploring Altarnun’s beautiful landmarks, it’s hardly surprising Cornwall is the perfect place to celebrate romance. We pick 14 reasons why the county is perfect to explore with a loved one...
Walk hand in hand across the golden sands of Bude…
…before grabbing front row seats for a beautiful Cornish sunset.
As the tide goes out, take a stroll along the cobbled path to St Michael’s Mount…
…or explore Altarnun’s beautiful landmarks on foot.
Listen to the birds sing at Lanhydrock’s beautiful gardens…
…while admiring the historic architecture of the Victorian country house.
Lay out a blanket and enjoy a romantic picnic by the Lerryn River…
…and in the evening admire the night sky at Looe Harbour.
Explore Cornwall’s historical treasures together…
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
…or take a walk around some of the National Trust’s Cornish gems.
Wake up and wonder across the fields of Lostwithiel…
...and lose yourself in Cornwall’s beautiful nature.
Stroll through the beautiful village of Tintagel…
…and retreat to Smuggler’s Cott to celebrate the occasion!