14 REASONS WHY YOU'D WANT TO SPEND VALENTINE'S DAY IN CORNWALL
Written by Georgia Atkins
From being mesmerised by a Cornish sunset to exploring Altarnun’s beautiful landmarks, it’s hardly surprising Cornwall is the perfect place to celebrate romance. We pick 14 reasons why the county is perfect to explore with a loved one...
Walk hand in hand across the golden sands of Bude…
…before grabbing front row seats for a beautiful Cornish sunset.
As the tide goes out, take a stroll along the cobbled path to St Michael’s Mount…
…or explore Altarnun’s beautiful landmarks on foot.
Listen to the birds sing at Lanhydrock’s beautiful gardens…
…while admiring the historic architecture of the Victorian country house.
Lay out a blanket and enjoy a romantic picnic by the Lerryn River…
…and in the evening admire the night sky at Looe Harbour.
Explore Cornwall’s historical treasures together…
- 1 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 4 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 5 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 6 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 7 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
…or take a walk around some of the National Trust’s Cornish gems.
Wake up and wonder across the fields of Lostwithiel…
...and lose yourself in Cornwall’s beautiful nature.
Stroll through the beautiful village of Tintagel…
…and retreat to Smuggler’s Cott to celebrate the occasion!