29 reasons the Cotswolds are the best place for a staycation
- Credit: Archant
Looking to book a holiday? We pick 29 reasons why you should avoid leaving the country and come to the Cotswolds instead.
From Cotswold manor houses,
and luxurious hotels,
to cosy bed and breakfasts,
and stunning rental cottages,
there are so many comfy places to grab a good night’s sleep.
And if you don’t mind getting a little dirty…
there are plenty of walks…
with stunning views…
for the whole family to enjoy.
If it’s a shopping trip you’re after, we can accommodate that too.
- 1 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 2 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 3 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 A walk around Whitstable Coastal Trail and Oyster Walk
- 8 I've been taking time out - here's why, says Susie Fowler-Watt
- 9 Mike Lowe: How to spot an imposter
- 10 The history of St Laurence's church in Frodsham
Whether you like pretty jewellery,
bustling farmer’s markets,
or art. We’ve got it all and more.
And after a long, hard day trawling the shops there’s nothing better than relaxing with a cocktail or a pint of local ale…
… whether that be in a cosy pub,
or a hidden beer garden.
For the self-confessed foodies, we’ve got food to impress.
But if you’d just like some simple British cuisine, you only had to ask!
We’re a dog friendly bunch in the Cotswolds…
and we’ll welcome your pooches with open arms.
But we completely understand that children need entertaining too. Its okay, we’ve got it.
From circus performances,
and farm parks,
to tree climbing,
and model villages. There is so much to see and do in the Cotswolds.
So what have you got to lose? Get booking your ticket here, now!
Did you enjoy this article? Then you might like...