A WINTER WONDERLAND AT TAMAR VIEW NURSERIES
Not feeling the Christmas love? Head to and immerse yourself in the joys of the ultimate Christmas with their amazing grotto.
The nursery has become famous for its large and ever-changing Christmas displays and animations. We like to think we bring the magic of Christmas to all our customers,’ says Garden Centre Manager Anthea Ede.
The designs and displays of the grotto experience feature a huge collection of more than 50 animated characters, a snow machine, a talking donkey and a chance for everyone to get involved. Every year is different - and this year there will be a brand new animation with a huge gramophone and musical pixies making all the customers join in their jig, while children can take part in a special quiz.
There are also four huge Christmas display rooms, giving inspiration and ideas to decorate your home, including hallway, dining room, children’s bedroom, and kitchen. Browse through the huge light display, pick from their range of real cut and potted trees and chose from their array of string lights.
The grotto is suitable for all ages, and opens 19 November and every Friday Saturday and Sunday after.
Tamar View Nurseries, Carkeel, Saltash PL12 6PH.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit