Arteria with Gallery 23, Lancaster unveils TANGENT exhibition
Award winning Arteria with Gallery 23 unveils an artist's exhibition set to intrigue and inspire. "TANGENT" is a collection of work that acknowledges the avant-garde and is a quest for the quirky.
Award winning Arteria with Gallery 23 unveils an artist’s exhibition set to intrigue and inspire. “TANGENT” is a collection of work that acknowledges the
avant-garde and is a quest for the quirky.
Jane Richardson, Owner and Managing Director of Arteria with Gallery 23 explains;
“We always like to keep things fresh and this display of art and design epitomizes our effort to seek out the unique and unusual. It is a celebration of the unexpected.
We believe visitors will no doubt see artworks and hand crafted pieces that you would not necessarily expect to find at our Brock Street Gallery. It is definitely our most eclectic show yet!”
Indeed “TANGENT” is an impressive selection of intelligent art and design, with prints, paintings, photography, clever ceramics and glass, tactile textiles and stunning jewellery.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
It is a sophisticated showcase with lots of personality offering talking point pieces for your home and stylish, memorable gifts.
Jane continues; “TANGENT” is an exhibition that took on a life of its own, it simply buzzes with creative energy. We cannot wait to present our latest offering.”
The show runs from 25th July through to 13th October 2012 and is open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturdays 9.30am to 5.30pm
For more information please call 01524 61111 or email email@example.com