Astley Bank Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Nigel and Helen Ainscow have run the Astley Bank Hotel and Conference Centre, in Darwen near Blackburn, since 1997.
In that time it has gained a reputation as one of the premier hotels and conference centres in the North West and has won the Lancashire Life award for Hotel of the Year.
The Astley Bank Hotel and Conference Centre is located close to the local motorway network, making it an ideal venue for both business and pleasure alike. The six acres of grounds, still maintained to the original high standards, provide a beautiful backdrop to your wedding whilst our restaurant serves only the finest cuisine for any occasion.
The Conference Centre at The Astley Bank Hotel is the ideal venue for your conference, having the best equipped conference rooms in the North West.
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 Antiques Roadshow expert Ronnie Archer Morgan's incredible life story
- 3 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 6 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 7 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
Whether relaxing in the gardens, enjoying the warm and friendly atmosphere of the house or sampling the finest cuisine around, your stay at the Astley Bank Hotel and Conference Centre will be memorable for all the right reasons.
In Othello’s Restaurant we offer a standard of cuisine to rival four or even five star hotels. The Chef takes great pride in preparing your menu with fresh ingredients selected daily from the markets. Othello’s Restaurant at the Astley Bank Hotel and Conference Centre.
The restaurant seats up to 80 people and we also have smaller private dining rooms for those special occasions. Othello’s restaurant takes its name from the magnificent stained glass window on the first floor, which features a scene from the Shakespearean play ‘Othello’
The setting says it all and our food & service won’t be beaten either. With fine wines and sumptuous balanced menus, our head chef prepares everything individually to your specific requirements.
The Astley Bank is complemented with a highly experienced team to assist with your wedding plans and make your special day as memorable as possible. Wedding breakfasts can be provided for up to 120 people seated or 170 people in an informal buffet style