- Credit: Archant
Discover the magic of Brend Hotels - sumptuous traditional elegance, wonderful cuisine and outstanding service. Imagine the sheer luxury of staying at one of our exclusive hotels, all situated in delightful West Country locations.
Our stylish collection of luxury hotels include dramatic coastal settings and exquisite town retreats. Every one of our hotels is unique and offer their own individual special experience.
With over 50 years’ experience in catering and hospitality, we know what it takes to ensure you have a truly wonderful holiday. For generations we’ve been looking after you and your families
and we know what you expect from us.
Since the 1920’s, when Mr and Mrs Percy Brend opened their butcher’s shop on Barnstaple’s Butchers Row, our family has been a permanent fixture in the West Country. Over the years, we have built up a portfolio of hotels across the South West, starting with the Royal Hotel in Bideford and steadily expanding the Brend Hotels brand to embrace eleven hotels and several restaurants.
The Brend family are all passionate about managing our hotels to the highest possible standard and the third generation are now part of the team that makes that happen, paving the way for the fourth generation!
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 3 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 8 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 9 Celebrate the famous women born in Norfolk and Suffolk this International Women’s Day
- 10 QUIZ - Can you name these spring scenes in Lancashire?
For our latest offers and to book online, visit brendhotels.com
Here you can find out more about each hotel, as well as enjoy a flavour of all the great attractions and stunning places nearby.
Call us on 08455 760 760 to plan your ideal break and start looking forward to your West Country holiday today.
Taw Buildings, Taw Vale, Barnstaple, Devon, EX32 9AE
Telephone: 08455 760 760