- Credit: Archant
The season begins with Chester Racecourses flagship fixture a three day May Festival, putting Chester in the racing spotlight nationally.
The festival provides the very highest level of racing, the chance to see some of the best known names in the sport.
After May, Chester Racecourse hosts further day and evening fixtures throughout the summer months. Each fixture has its own unique identity to ensure a wide ranging appeal. Chester Racecourse also offers an annual Chester Rocks music festival which showcases both big and local bands. Chester Racecourse is also the only Racecourse to have an in-house betting system; chesterBET.
Chester Racecourse Polo Club brings the ‘Sport of Kings’ to the heart of the city. Whether in the luxurious chalet or pitch side on a blanket everyone gets involved with stomping the divots ‘pretty woman style’ at half time to help smooth the turf, ideally with a glass of Pimm’s in hand.
For further details or future events please see our web site.
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 Antiques Roadshow expert Ronnie Archer Morgan's incredible life story
- 3 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 6 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 7 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public