CORNWALL'S PICTURES OF THE WEEK
You have been busy snapping away at the pretty vistas and rolling landscapes of Cornwall. Here are our 10 top picks from this week…
See Sennen Beach from a different point of view…
…then admire St Michaels Mount at night.
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 3 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 4 5 of the best pick your own farms in Hampshire
- 5 What's On in Devon, July 2022
- 6 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 7 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 8 What's On in Cornwall, July 2022
- 9 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 10 Naturism in the Cotswolds
Take a walk along the coast and witness stunning sunsets like this…
Go paddling in the clear waters of Cornwall…
…or watch a performance at The Minack Theatre.
Sit on the balcony with a cool drink on a summer’s day…
…then go for an evening stroll after dinner.
Pack a hamper and sit on the cliffs overlooking the coast…
…or admire the beautiful thatched Cornish properties.
We love seeing your pictures on Instagram, tag us at @cornwalllifemag