CORNWALL'S PICTURES OF THE WEEK
You have been busy snapping away at the pretty vistas and rolling landscapes of Cornwall. Here are our 10 top picks from this week…
See Sennen Beach from a different point of view…
…then admire St Michaels Mount at night.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great pubs
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 Why James Bond actor Timothy Dalton is proud of his Belper roots
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Take a walk along the coast and witness stunning sunsets like this…
Go paddling in the clear waters of Cornwall…
…or watch a performance at The Minack Theatre.
Sit on the balcony with a cool drink on a summer’s day…
…then go for an evening stroll after dinner.
Pack a hamper and sit on the cliffs overlooking the coast…
…or admire the beautiful thatched Cornish properties.
We love seeing your pictures on Instagram, tag us at @cornwalllifemag