Crafty Exchange - Arts & Crafts Show To Arrive In Manchester’s Corn Exchange
- Credit: brazenpr
Corn Exchange, Exchange Square, Manchester
Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th May
Saturday: 9am – 6pm Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Feeling a bit quirky and creative? Why not get involved with the first ever Crafty Exchange at Corn Exchange.
This artisan fair will be packed to rafters with bespoke jewellery, quirky home pieces and skincare and beauty products.
To chose but a few, Dandelion Aromatherapy is showcasing its natural skincare products, using only the finest essential oils, and Muffin Ceramics will be showcasing its creative handmade pottery pieces.
- 1 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 2 Antiques Roadshow expert Ronnie Archer Morgan's incredible life story
- 3 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 6 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 7 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 8 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 9 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 10 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
If you want to learn more and expand your skills, then the workshops and demonstrations will be perfect for you. Why not take part in a jewellery workshop and learn how to make your own jigsaw puzzle necklaces, key rings and bracelets.
Crafty Exchange is the perfect way to come and enjoy arts and crafts at its best.