Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre
- Credit: Archant
Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre is nestled on the beautiful rural coastline of the North West.
Seated on a water sport lake, surrounding pathways and a children’s all wooden play park-there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The building is a mixture of wood, steel and glass and the facilities here are first-class! From; Pay and Play water sports, a fitness suite, a beautifully appointed bar and bistro serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and a fabulous children’s menu, conference and banqueting, to 14 high-quality fully accessible bedrooms, we have something to ‘wet’ everyone’s appetite.
We are conveniently located minutes from Liverpool City Centre, either by car, train or bus. Approximate distance is 7 miles from the City centre.
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 5 Heatwave reveals ancient Yorkshire bridge
- 6 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 7 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 8 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 9 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 10 Where to find the best ice creams in Kent
The Gym is open from 5.00am daily and the bistro and all other facilities operate from 9.00am until 9.00pm