- Credit: Archant
Cullimore Dutton Solicitors is Chester’s leading legal practice.
With a heritage of more than 200 years Cullimore Dutton has established itself as the key law firm in Cheshire and the North West. Our team of lawyers is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal advice.
We pride ourselves on understanding the needs of each client and have a friendly and straightforward approach which delivers results, with practical advice and tailored solutions. We are able to provide a full range of legal services for commercial and private clients. Our independent financial advisor is also able to offer financial advice to both individuals and businesses.
Cullimore Dutton’s professional team of solicitors in Chester is able to offer a full complement of legal services for individuals and a full range of legal services for your business.. With our focus on personal service we will assess your individual personal or business to ensure that you receive the best possible advice.
Our Private Client Services: Collaborative Law, Dispute Resolution, Ecclesiastical Law, Ecclesiastical Property, Employment Law, Family and Matrimonial Law, Family Mediation,
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer
High Court Enforcement, Independent Financial Advice, Insolvency, Personal Injury, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection, Residential Conveyancing, Wills, Probate, Estates & Trusts.
Our Commercial Services: Agricultural Law & Estates, Charities, Charities Administration, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property, Company and Commercial Law, Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, Debt Recovery, Employment Law, High Court Enforcement, Independent Financial Advice, Liquor Licensing, Planning Law, Utilities.