- Credit: Archant
The Fishpool Inn is a cosy, characterful inn dating back to the 18th century.
Having undergone a year-long, impressive yet sympathetic restoration, the doors to the new Fishpool Inn opened in February 2013.
Serving real ales, fine wines and freshly prepared food using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, the menu features traditional home comforts and modern British and European dishes.
The open kitchen allows diners to watch the chefs at work whether creating succulent healthy dishes using the innovative Inka charcoal oven or making flat breads, pizzas and handmade pies in the Woodstone oven. All guests will experience a friendly welcome and the highest of standards in beautiful, ambient surroundings.
Whether enjoying a few drinks in the picturesque beer garden during the warmer months or a hearty meal by one of the cosy log fires come winter, The Fishpool Inn is sure to be a memorable choice for all visitors.
The Fishpool Inn is proudly owned and operated by Nelson Hotels, a family owned collection of individual hotels and inns of character. Sister properties include The Pheasant Inn in Higher Burwardsley, The Bear’s Paw in Warmingham and the Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa in Chester.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex