Visit one of Gloucestershire's museums and heritage centres during the school holidays and you could win an iPad.
Visit one of Gloucestershire’s museums and heritage centres during the school holidays and you could win an iPad
Gloucestershire Revealed has launched a campaign to encourage families to discover the county’s rich heritage.
There are more than 19 museums, galleries and heritage centres in the county including Nature in Art, the Holst Birthplace Museum and Tewkesbury Museum.
For three weeks, from February 9-March 2, Gloucestershire Revealed is running a competition.
The winner will receive an ipad and a Golden Family ticket which will be free entry for 12 months to the following: Tewkesbury Museum, The John Moore Museum, Corinium Museum, Edward Jenner Museum, Court Barn Museum, Cotswold Motor Museum, The World of Mechanical Museum, Gloucester Folk Museum, Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum, Gloucester Waterways Museum, Nature in Art, Dean Heritage Centre, Tetbury Police Museum, Museum in the Park and Dean Forest Railway Museum.
You can also enter the competition by visiting the Gloucestershire Revealed website - www.gloucestershirerevealed.co.uk - which has all the latest events and news.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 6 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
“When you live in a county it’s easy to never think of all the great local attractions. Our county is full of surprising places to visit and we want to encourage people, especially during the holidays, to discover the treasures that are just down the road,” said Julie Reynolds, of Gloucestershire Revealed.