Halloween 2015: 10 Events in Herts
- Credit: Archant
10 of the best spooky Halloween events in Hertfordshire this month
October 24-November 1 Pumpkin festival, Willows Activity Farm, London Colney
A free pumpkin for every child from the Willows Pumpkin Patch with carving competitions and plenty of seasonal activities.
October 25-31 Halloween at Creepy Manor
A week of spooky events at Capel Manor Gardens near Enfield, including a haunted walk, pumpkin carving and halloween workshops.
October 26-30 Creepy Crafts and Halloween Trail, Ashridge Estate
Create spooky bat masks and witches hats to take home and then head out on to the Halloweeen Trail through the woods. 10am-4pm.
October 27 The Haunted Dolls House, Old Town Hall Arts Centre, Hemel Hempstead
A spine-chilling new play based on the ghost story by M R James
October 27-31 Barnet Halloween Ghost Walk
Starts at 7,30pm, with special prizes for the spookiest costumes. 020 8440 6805
October 28-30 Pumpkin trail and treats, Knebworth House
October 30 Peace Hospice Care Halloween Quiz, Hunton Park
Ticket price includes weclome drink, dinner and tea or coffee, for teams up to 10. Fancy dress encouraged!
October 31 Halloween Workshop, Bishop’s Stortford MuseumStorytelling and craft making, starting from 11am
October 31 Halloween Event, Shepreth Wildlife Park SG8 6PZ
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 6 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Spooky plays and tours around the grounds after dark
October 31 Livewire: The AC/DC Halloween Show, Harpenden Public Halls