Heskin Farmers Market and Craft Centre
- Credit: Archant
A unique retail and leisure destination to appeal to all the family.
Featuring over 40 unique shops & businesses which includes a leading art gallery, high class butchers, Garden centre and Florists, craft studios, food shops, ladies & gents clothing, gifts with a difference, handbags & Jewellery, childrens clothing & toys, Hotter shoes, hair & beauty, furniture, Fredericks ice cream, Hoggs of Fife Country Clothing, Ladybird Lounge Craft Centre and much more.
The Two Birds Tea Room makes an excellent stop for lunch offering paninis, toasties, sandwiches, homemade soups, & salads with daily specials using fresh local produce and produce from within the centre where possible.
Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm,
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
Sunday - 10.30am - 4.30pm & bank holidays
Why not start or expand your own business?
We have limited availability of sales units and retail units.
We rent out multi-use business units with various sizes available for retail, manufacture, services and artist studios. Tenants pay competitive rents. We have our own website, with a dedicated page to each business free of charge. Tenants also benefit from ample free parking and entry.
We boast short term rental agreements, some areas that dont require manning - with a minimal commission charge. All rentals include services and power and business rates are free of charge at present, dependant on government legislation.
We have an ongoing full marketing mix campaign to maximise impact.
We have a policy of non-duplication of products within the centre as we like every shop to be unique.
For more information about renting retail space please contact Sarah or Angela on 07599 831907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org