- Credit: Archant
Holiday Cornwall specialise in self catering waterside and country properties in stunning locations around the Helford River and Falmouth Bay in Cornwall.
Our self-catering properties offer standards of accommodation to suit all your holiday requirements. The Maenporth Estate is a prestigious selection of holiday homes with indoor leisure complex on one of the most exclusive stretches of coast in Cornwall with wonderful secluded beaches and sandy coves. Set in 29 acres of natural wooded grounds within an area of outstanding natural beauty, it overlooks the sea and is just a few minutes walk from Maenporth beach.
The Helford Passage is a unique village with truly spectacular surroundings and is known for its incomparable beauty. There’s a heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the River, sandy beach, and the famous Ferry Boat Inn offering a good selection of food and a fabulous place to enjoy a relaxing drink.
Enjoy your holiday in Cornwall throughout the year with Holiday Cornwall.
- 1 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 5 The Somerset villages with the strangest names
- 6 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 7 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 10 5 stunning summer walks in Suffolk
The south coast of Cornwall is the perfect holiday location, giving you easy access to an array of exciting and interesting things to do during your holiday:
. English Heritage properties, including Pendennis Castle
. National Trust and privately owned Gardens, including the Eden Project
. National Maritime Museum Cornwall
. Watersports, including kayaking, surfing and motor boat hire
. Walking the South West Coastal Path
. Sailing on and around the beautiful Helford River
. Wildlife cruises
. Traditional Cornish villages, sandy beaches and hidden coves to discover and explore
. Experiencing the culinary delights of Cornwall with gastro pubs, beach cafés and award winning restaurants
Enjoy a holiday in Cornwall throughout the year with Holiday Cornwall.