Horrible Histories live on stage in Guildford
- Credit: Photo: Ian Tilton
We all want to meet people form history - so it’s time to prepare yourselves for Horrible Histories live on stage, in the world premiere of Incredible Invaders and Groovy Greeks, at G Live from Wednesday 25 November – Saturday 28 November.
In Incredible Invaders, the Celts are crunched when the Ruthless Romans invaded Britain. Can crazy Caratacus save the nation? Hide behind Hadrian’s Wall and witness the Savage Saxons smash their way in. Discover who’s at Sutton Hoo and survive the Vicious Vikings as they sail into the audience.
Groovy Greeks takes you from savage Sparta to angry Athens to discover the truth about growing up in Greece.
Writer and Director Neal Foster said, “I had a hugely exciting time bringing the Groovy Greeks to life in Horrible Histories style and loved shining the spotlight on Celtic, Roman, Saxon and Viking life in Incredible Invaders. Both shows feature special amazing 3D effects that provide a spectacular way for both children and adults to enter these extraordinary historical periods.”
Produced by the Birmingham Stage Company, these stage shows follow the incredible success of Barmy Britain, Terrible Tudors and Vile Victorians, and are designed to both entertain and educate audiences from ages 5 to 105. Come and goggle at the goings on of those Groovy Greeks and let the Incredible Invaders ignite your imaginations to learn more about our island’s early history.
- 1 Win a luxury Christmas hamper worth £250 from Bakers & Larners of Holt
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 WIN a stunning Jo Downs art piece worth £520
- 4 8 beautiful towns in Kent to visit over Christmas
- 5 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 6 12 of the best Christmas events in Surrey
- 7 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 8 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 9 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 10 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset