- Credit: Archant
A first glimpse of Inglewood Manor, is nestling at the heart of 38 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, is all it takes to fall in love, while the sweeping drive through manicured lawns, enhanced by pavilions and ponds, to the manor house itself only serves to confirm your first impression.
The beauty of the building is matched only by the quality of the food and service. With a range of superb wedding packages, making this Cheshire wedding venue truly special.
The team here at Inglewood Manor in Cheshire, every wedding is a unique opportunity to make dreams come true, for the bride and groom and their families and friends, and we simply could not try any harder to ensure that every single detail has been meticulously taken care of.
Our award-winning chefs and experienced banqueting team ensure that every meal is prepared with care, presented with pride and served with the friendliest of smiles.
From start to finish, our aim at Inglewood Manor is to create from your ideas and dreams a magical day for you and your guests.
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 8 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021