Kent Wildlife Trust’s 2019 Wilder Kent photography competition
- Credit: Archant
Meet the winners of Kent Wildlife Trust’s 2019 Wilder Kent photography competition
At the end of October 2019, Kent Wildlife Trust launched its newly refreshed Wilder Kent photography competition to find Kent's Wildlife Photographer of the year and give them the chance to win a short break away in a luxury modern eco-cottage sponsored by Kent and Sussex Cottages.
The competition focused on categories that enable us to appreciate nature in all the different areas of Kent. They included Wilder Woodlands and Grasslands, Wilder Towns and Cities, Wilder Coasts and Seas, Wilder Rivers, Lakes and Wetlands, Wilder Junior and Even Wilder (professionals and seasoned winners) category.
The categories were chosen to highlight the fact that the natural world isn't just something for us to enjoy; it sustains us. Wildlife is in crisis and the decline of nature puts our very survival and prosperity under threat. Together we need to create a Wilder Kent.
After many hours studying a selection of stunning entries, the organisers are delighted to announce the winners of Kent Wildlife Trust's Wilder Kent photography competition 2019.
Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to everyone who entered. All your visions of a Wilder Kent help us to continue communicating our message.
Get in touch
Keep an eye out for the 2020 photography competition at: kentwildlifetrust.org.uk
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 5 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 6 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 7 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 8 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 9 12 great things to do in Tiverton
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex