Lancashire and Lake District Life Reader Photos - February
Our legion of Lancashire Life readers armed themselves with cameras to create a lasting record of the wintry weather
Our wonderful website is becoming one of the ‘must visit’ places for readers who love great photography.
Since its launch just over a year ago, the new-look site has attracted thousands of cameramen and women happy to share their images of Lancashire and the Lake District.And the combination of cameras for Christmas and the recent spell of bad weather had you out in strength taking some remarkable shots from around our lovely region.
Happily, there were no reports of anyone getting stuck in snow drifts.
The resulting gallery was so good that we thought we’d share a small but lovely selection with you.
If you want to be reminded of the chilly days of December or fancy delving further back to sunnier times, just log onto www.lancashire.greatbritishlife.co.uk and click through to the readers’ photos section. And don’t forget to keep uploading them. You never know, you might find yourself in print!
We have chosen Rob Sutherland's Fire and Ice at Greenodd, Cumbria to be the February 2011 Desktop Calendar
See more of Rob's photos at www.alpinist.co.uk
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 5 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 6 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 7 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 8 7 villages you might not have heard of in Surrey
- 9 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 10 11 great things to do in Essex in April