Landscape Painter of the Year 2016
- Credit: Archant
Are you inspired by Suffolk’s beautiful landscape? Love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery? Enter Suffolk Magazine’s new competition, organised in association with Snape Maltings, to find Suffolk’s Landscape Painter of the Year 2016
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. This is your chance to exhibit your work, as well as win a cash prize of £250.
• An opportunity to exhibit at a local gallery alongside other finalists
• A feature in Suffolk Magazine on you and your work
• A first prize of £250
To enter send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted and a brief biography of yourself to: Suffolkmagazine@archant.co.uk.
- 1 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 2 Inside the luxury hotel chain coming to Devon
- 3 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 4 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 7 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 8 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
Closing date is December 31 2016
The finalists will be announced in our February 2017 issue and be invited to take part in a show at Snape Maltings in March where we will announce the winner.
Rules of the competition
Open to residents of Suffolk Must be own work Must be a painting - can includes oils, acrylic and watercolour on canvas, paper or board.
Must be new work (not previously shown or sold) and available for exhibition in March 2017
Age limit – over 18
The judges’ decision is final Archant reserve the right to use images in future publicity. Number of entries limited to three works of art per person. All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.