Landscape Painter of the Year 2016
- Credit: Archant
Are you inspired by our county’s bucolic beauties? Would you love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery? Then enter Essex Life’s new competition to find the Landscape Painter of the Year 2016
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. Whether you have shown your work before or not, this is your chance to show your work as part of a professional exhibition as well as win a cash prize of £250.
You will be given an opportunity to exhibit at a local gallery alongside other finalists, as well as having a feature in Essex Life on you and your works of art.
First prize winners will be award a cash prize of £250!
To enter, send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted, as well as a brief biography of yourself to the editor at: email@example.com
Or go online at www.essexlifemag.co.uk
Closing date is December 31, 2016
The finalists will be announced in our March issue.
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
Rules of the competition
This competition is only open only to residents of Essex and it must be your own work.
Must be a painting — can include oils, acrylic and watercolour on canvas, paper or board.
Must be new work (not previously shown or sold) and available for exhibition in March 2017.
Entrants must be aged over 18.
The judges’ decision is final Archant reserves the right to use images in future publicity. Number of entries limited to three works of art per person.
All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.