Lymm Hotel - a wonderful venue for the Living Edge 15th birthday celebrations
- Credit: Archant
This month The Macdonald Lymm Hotel is the venue for the glitzy Living Edge birthday bash.
We are celebrating our 15th year with the help of old friends and new in the welcoming surroundings of this lovely hotel located in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
There are many reasons to enjoy the hotel, not least the idyllic rural setting and nearby attractions. It’s just so easy to stroll into the conservation area of the village to take a look at the ancient Lymm Cross, walk alongside the historic Bridgewater canal with its colourful barges and pop in to a cosy local pub.
This is such a comfortable and peaceful retreat for those who want to kick back their heels and relax. It’s a place that seems a world away from the city, yet its links to roads and airports make it a central location for everything from weddings to business meetings.
The hotel has superb facilities and there’s the option for exclusive use of the hotel too. The six function rooms are ideal for meetings and weddings and if you decide to tie the knot here you will be assisted by the hotel’s wedding planner who is there to guide you every step along the way. The historic village of Lymm is a stunning, romantic and peaceful setting for wedding celebrations and you can choose to wed in the hotel’s unique Cheshire Suite or Bridgewater Suite or in one of the village’s quaint churches.
Lymm Hotel is perfectly placed for a journey around the region. You can explore local attractions like Tatton Hall and Park, Beeston Castle and the Knowlsey Safari Park - and Manchester, Chester and Liverpool are within easy reach too.
It is also a fabulous starting point for a culinary jjourney as a great deal of importance is placed on the provenance and traceability of the food at Macdonald Hotels. The finest and freshest ingredients are sources as much as possible and the emphasis is on traceability so meats for example re from highly reputable suppliers.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 3 National Afternoon Tea Week: 10 of the best tearooms in Kent
- 4 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 5 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 6 These are the Devon beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 7 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 10 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
Unique and delicious sums up the menu at the hotel, where the best produce and great chefs produce award-winning menus.
Whitbarrow Road, Lymm, Warrington WA13 9AQ
Tel 0844 879 9047