Open casting for new Netflix film to take place in Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images
Fancy becoming an extra in a Netflix film? Head to this casting day in the city centre
John Legend’s production company Get Lifted is on the lookout for extras who want to appear in the upcoming Christmas musical film Jingle Jangle, which is due to be released in 2020.
The film, starring Forest Whitaker and written/directed by David E. Talbert, will tell the story of toy maker Jeronicus Jangle whose latest toy is putting him in a spot of bother. The official description describes the film: “A cobblestone world comes to life in the event holiday musical tale of an embattled toymaker, his precocious granddaughter, and a magical invention, that if they can get it to work in time for the holidays, could change their lives forever.”
How to audition
Register interest at Blackfriars Hall, The Halls, St Andrew’s Plain, Norwich on Saturday 13th April 2019 between 11am and 7pm
You must be 16+ with a legal right to work in the UK, bring ID and passport, and please avoid wearing all white.
If you can, casters are asking those wishing to audition to first register at uk.wegotpop.com/apply if possible.
Filming will take place in June 2019.
- 1 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Win a modern Guernsey cushion cover kit
- 8 Cornwall's weirdest pub names
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex