Photographing Crummock Water with Mark Elliott from Better Photos video
Mark Elliott from Better Photos gives us his photography tips at Crummock Water near Buttermere
Mark S Elliot from Better Photos gives us his photography tips at Crummock Water near Buttermere
Crummock Water is located next to Buttermere. Follow the B5289 from Cockermouth or Keswick. Grid Reference of the location in the video: NY 160 198. The area is known as Fletcher Field. You can park next to the road and walk down to the lake shore.
Better Photos is run by Mark S Elliott. Mark's landscape photographs are exhibited in galleries throughout the region and have been published in regional magazines including Cumbria Life and Lake District Life and in his recent book Waterside Walks in Cumbria and the Lake District.
Mark and a small team of instructors run Better Photos courses. www.better-photos.co.uk
Mark also operates Elliott Photography www.elliott-photography.com through which he provides commercial photography services for business and organisations, and markets his landscape work.
We would love to see your photos of Crummock Water, upload your images by clicking the red button below
- 1 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Rare gold medal of Nelson's Norfolk protégé expected to sell for up to £80,000
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 8 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey