SEAQUEST BOTTLENOSE DOLPHIN ROADSHOW!
This summer the Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s Seaquest Southwest project is proud to announce that their week long Seaquest Bottlenose Dolphin Roadshow is touring around the county to raise awareness about these beautiful and important mammals.
Starting on Monday the 22nd of August at Tintagel Castle, dedicated staff and volunteers will be running a stand every day between 10am and 4pm. The roadshow will be at the following locations throughout the week:
Tintagel Castle 22nd August 2016
Padstow 23rd August 20916
Gweek Seal Sanctuary 24th August 2016
National Maritime Museum 25th August 2016
Newquay Aquarium 26th August 2016
- 1 Win a luxury Christmas hamper worth £250 from Bakers & Larners of Holt
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 WIN a stunning Jo Downs art piece worth £520
- 4 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 5 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 6 8 beautiful towns in Kent to visit over Christmas
- 7 12 of the best Christmas events in Surrey
- 8 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
Matt Thurlow, Seaquest Southwest Project Coordinator says
“Every year our Seaquest Project engages people in our amazing Cornish sea life through events such as public sea watches and evening talks. Our Seaquest Roadshow, however, is the big event of the year where we reach thousands of people each summer as we visit some of Cornwall’s most popular locations.”
The Roadshow is free to attend and open to all ages young and old. The stand will consist of all things Bottlenose, ranging from games and engaging activities for children with project news and information informing the public of the majestic animals that call our shores home!
This Roadshow is following the Trust’s successful bottlenose dolphin appeal last summer which raised over 17,000 to pay for more research into the dolphins’ ecology and habitats to improve the understanding of their need for greater protection in Cornwall.
Bring the whole family along and get involved and you never know where this may take you! For more information about the event please contact Seaquest at or visit our Trust What’s On event page
To learn more or donate to the Trust’s bottlenose dolphin appeal please visit