Spa review - Three Graces Spa, Grantley Hall, Ripon
- Credit: Archant
Yorkshire’s newest luxury spa has opened its very fine doors, mixing high tech fitness with refined relaxation.
Soft, deep carpet, marble statues and the elegance of a 'salon' of days gone by. Arrival at Three Graces Spa pulls no punches with its statement of luxurious intent.
It is as opulent as it gets, cocooning you in comfort and more than a little luxury.
Three Graces Spa is part of the Grantley Hall estate, just a few miles from Ripon.
It recently welcomed Lord Seb Coe to open its performance-targeted gym.
The ELITE executive gym is for people serious about their fitness. It's led by Duncan Roy, a double Guinness World Record ocean rower who has just completed the Row4Victory Atlantic race. His team includes professional performance coaches, strength and conditioning trainers, a rehabilitation expert and group training and power lifting specialists. Like we said, serious.
If pool, Pilates and pampering are more your thing, Three Graces Spa offers rejuvenation and restoration. Treatments are from spa brands ila, known for pure, natural products and luxury Spanish skincare experts Natura Bissé.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 6 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 7 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 8 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
Surroundings are stunning. The hotel has worked with local businesses during design and build, including Ripon Interiors which supplied the sanitaryware throughout. Attention to detail is mesmerising. The Spa is home to an 18-metre indoor swimming pool, indoor-to-outdoor hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room and snow room, serene relaxation room, outdoor terrace and Spa Lounge.
Group fitness sessions will also be available, including spinning, yoga and Pilates, and the Grantley Hall wellness team will take advantage of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside on the doorstep for hiking, cycling, running and outdoor training. Work on recovery and performance enhancement through physiotherapy and cryotherapy and meditation and mindfulness sessions will also be offered by both the in-house team and visiting practitioners.
ELITE luxury gym and wellness membership is from £175 per month/ £2,100 per year (£250 joining fee).