ST MORITZ HOTEL THIS WINTER
The St Moritz hotel has plenty to offer you as we get closer to the festive season, see what they have in store for you.
Christmas breaks in sumptuous style
St Moritz Hotel really does have it all; a fabulous sea side location, gargantuan apartments, delicious food, luxurious rooms plus an amazing Cowshed Spa (the only one outside Soho House properties). Put your feet up this Christmas and say hello to crackling fires in the a la carte restaurant, enjoy a glass or three of mulled wine and an all-round deluxe Christmas experience. For the most extravagant of Christmas breaks by the sea, guests can arrive on either the 22nd, 23rd or 24th December. Christmas breaks include bed and breakfast, dinner each night, apart from Christmas Day, where a divine three-course Christmas lunch is included. Prices start from £785.00 for three nights for two people.
Twixmas breaks in Cornwall
Enjoy a luxury short break before New Year - it’s the perfect time to relax and re-charge in style. Guests can arrive on the 26th, 27th and 28th December for a minimum of a two night stay. Twixmas breaks are on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis with prices for one night for two adults starting at £225.00. Children are charged at an additional £35 per night, on a bed and breakfast basis.
New Year Breaks
This isn’t just another New Year, it is your uber special New Year celebration underneath the Cornish skies. Enjoy a fabulous New Year by the sea at St Moritz Hotel from 29th December. Expect fantastic food, lots and laughter and indulgent relaxation. For the New Year breaks, guests can arrive on either the 29th, 30th or 31st. New Year breaks include bed and breakfast and dinner each night and prices start from £660 for two nights for two people.
- 1 Waterfalls, Weirs and Cascades of the Peak District
- 2 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 4 fab places to dine in Devon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
- 5 10 top Devon foodie experiences
- 6 22 fab half term and Jubilee activities in Devon
- 7 Archaeologists reveal stunning find at ancient Cornish monument
- 8 13 of the best seaside towns in England
- 9 The mysterious lost ghost villages of Norfolk
- 10 Win a champagne and jewellery shopping day in Harrogate worth £500
To find out more on all the packages or to book, visit: