St Tudno Hotel
- Credit: Archant
The St Tudno Hotel is without doubt one of the most delightful and appealing sea front hotels in Britain having won a host of awards for excellence.
Here you can do something that’s difficult to do in Britain: you can stay beside the sea in style.
Ideally located on Llandudno’s fine promenade close to the pier and spacious sandy beach, this 18 bedroom Victorian terraced hotel offers a very special experience.
Elegantly and lovingly appointed the hotel has a quiet and sophisticated charm that delights even the most discerning guests. A warm welcome, relaxing service and excellent hospitality are extended to guests throughout their stay.
The air conditioned Terrace Restaurant is regarded as one of Wales’s leading restaurants and currently holds 2 AA Rosette. The hotel has its own indoor heated swimming pool, a passenger lift, car park and garage.
You can take it easy and relax knowing that we’ll take care of you.
Rooms are let as double, king or twin. We also have suites, single and family rooms available. Throughout the year we offer discounted rates to include dinner, please contact the hotel for more details. Rates quoted are per person per night based on two people sharing and include VAT at the current rate. Please note: Rates are subject to change without notice.
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 3 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 4 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 5 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 8 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 9 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 10 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park