St Tudno Hotel
- Credit: Archant
The St Tudno Hotel is without doubt one of the most delightful and appealing sea front hotels in Britain having won a host of awards for excellence.
Here you can do something that’s difficult to do in Britain: you can stay beside the sea in style.
Ideally located on Llandudno’s fine promenade close to the pier and spacious sandy beach, this 18 bedroom Victorian terraced hotel offers a very special experience.
Elegantly and lovingly appointed the hotel has a quiet and sophisticated charm that delights even the most discerning guests. A warm welcome, relaxing service and excellent hospitality are extended to guests throughout their stay.
The air conditioned Terrace Restaurant is regarded as one of Wales’s leading restaurants and currently holds 2 AA Rosette. The hotel has its own indoor heated swimming pool, a passenger lift, car park and garage.
You can take it easy and relax knowing that we’ll take care of you.
Rooms are let as double, king or twin. We also have suites, single and family rooms available. Throughout the year we offer discounted rates to include dinner, please contact the hotel for more details. Rates quoted are per person per night based on two people sharing and include VAT at the current rate. Please note: Rates are subject to change without notice.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer