Subject Matters art exhibition at the Bank Gallery, Chobham
Moving into its third year on the Surrey art scene, the cooperative Bank Gallery in Chobham is set to showcase four exciting local artists' collections.
Originally published in Surrey Life magazine January 2011
Subject Matters runs at The Bank Gallery, 75 High Street, Chobham GU24 8AF from Tuesday January 18 to Sunday January 30. Tel: 01276 858657
If you are holding an exhibition and know of a Surrey artwork or artist you think should be covered in Surrey Life's Art Scene pages, contact email@example.com.
Moving into its third year on the Surrey art scene, the cooperative Bank Gallery in Chobham is set to showcase four exciting local artists’ collections.
Potter and gallery owner Elaine Coles, award-winning Farnham jeweller Ruta Brown and Weybridge painters Simon and Sally Dray, who have worked extensively in the film industry (including on the Harry Potter movies), will be exhibiting from Tuesday January 18 to Sunday January 30.
The exhibition promises a fascinating insight into the creativity of four very different forms of art.
...and a few more Surrey art exhibitions this month
Tom Hanley – With A Little Help From My Lens at Esher Fine Art, until Friday January 7: 01372 477137 The Winter Show at Life The Gallery, Runfold, until Saturday January 15: 01252 781177 Naive Britain at the Seascape Gallery, Godalming, from Saturday January 22: 01483 860591 Hidden Artists 2011 at Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking, from Tuesday January 25 to Saturday January 29: 01306 887492
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon