The Bantam Tea Rooms & Accommodation
- Credit: Archant
The Bantam tearooms is nested in guild house; in a historic Cotswold building, offering lovely accommodation, a warm welcome and a sumptuous locally sourced cooked breakfast by a roaring log fire
Our delicious cakes and scones are freshly baked daily on the premises and all of our food is homemade including our renowned jams & chutneys..
• Our stylish en-suite rooms are tastefully decorated with a comfortable and cosy feel. We offer double, twin and single accommodation with wi-fi,digital television and tea/coffee making facilities.
• This grade 11 listed historic house dates back to 1693, with the oldest part of the site dating back to circa 1500.
• It’s conveniently located on the High Street in the market town of Chipping Campden directly opposite the old Market Hall.
• A restful private walled garden is available to enjoy.
- 1 Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday Celebrations in Hertfordshire
- 2 These are the Cornwall beaches awarded Blue Flag status in 2022
- 3 What's on in Norfolk June 2022
- 4 10 Derbyshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 5 10 Cheshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: 13 events to celebrate in Cornwall
- 7 10 Yorkshire events celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Ball and Boe announce a new album for 2022
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 Win a Stay at The Merchant's Yard, Tideswell in the Peak District
• Excellent onsite private parking is provided.
Bed & Breakfast - Morning Coffee – Lunch – Afternoon Teas
Open Daily - 10 am to 5.00 pm - including Bank holiday Mondays.
High Street, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6HB
Telephone: 01386 840386