The Blue Cafe Jazz
Captivating vocals and stunning jazz harp of Magdalena Reising at the Brighton Fringe Festival and with Udita Everett at Stanmer Park
A unique and enchanting blend of Scottish folk and Polish melodies with haunting originals will take the audience on a dramatic and spiritual journey from the Highlands of Scotland to the shores of the Baltic. Accompanying Magdalena are two of the best improvising musicians in the UK, Terry Seabrook on piano and Steve Thompson on double bass.
Or enjoy a twilight concert of uplifting music in the relaxed and elegant atmosphere of Brighton’s grandest mansion, Stanmer House for a varied programme of flute and harp recitals by Magdalena Reising and Udita Everett.
Bookings for Magdalena Reising at the Brighton Fringe Festival, please contact 01273 572 101
21st May - 2215 -2400 Iambic Theatre
28th May - 2030- 2245 Iambic Theatre
29th May - Fashion Show / BBQ and Jazz 2- 9pm (Jazz starts at 6pm) Azur Marina Pavilion Contact 0845 812 1066
- 1 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 7 QUIZ - Are you from Lancashire or Yorkshire?
- 8 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 9 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 10 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
10/11/12 May 6-7pm, Stanmer House
For Stanmer House bookings, please contact 01273 917272 / Dome Box Office 01273 709709