The Midland Hotel - a true Manchester icon
The iconic Midland Hotel is one of the most famous landmark hotels in Manchester. Situated in the heart of the cosmopolitan city, The Midland effortlessly mixes decadent glamour with 21st century sophistication.
The iconic Midland Hotel is one of the most famous landmark hotels in Manchester. Situated in the heart of the cosmopolitan city, The Midland effortlessly mixes decadent glamour with 21st century sophistication. This beautiful hotel boasts a magnificent lobby, 312 bedrooms, two superb restaurants, including the double AA rosette award winning French Restaurant, 14 meeting spaces and health and leisure facilities.
The Midland is Manchester’s most iconic conference venue, a landmark presence which is guaranteed to give your delegates a lasting first impression. With it’s central and easily accessible location neighbouring the Manchester Central Convention Complex, the Bridgewater Hall and Manchester Town Hall, it’s an ideal choice for conferences and special events
With 14 flexible and fully-equipped events suites, The Midland offers some of the largest conferencing facilities in the heart of Manchester. 13 of the event suites benefit from wireless internet access, natural daylight and are accessible to visitors with mobility restrictions. The suites are suitable for hosting all types of events from one to one interviews and private dinners to multi-room conferences and the grandest of weddings.
The Alexandra Suite is The Midland’s largest room, capable of holding up to 700 delegates and has played host to party political conferences, fashion shows, large exhibitions and product launches and even has the space and practicality to fit a car into the suite! The room can also be divided into two allowing for the greatest flexibility with the space. The Petersfield, a beautiful bar/breakout space created in 2010, is located at the rear of the hotel offering direct access from the street through to the Alexandra Suite.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex